Winter Welfare Club
Please log in to view all of the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winter Welfare Club
Please log in to view all of the forums.
Winter Welfare Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MakoShinobi's introduction and short story.

5 posters

Go down

MakoShinobi's introduction and short story. Empty MakoShinobi's introduction and short story.

Post by MakotoShinobi Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Hi, everyone!

I am MakotoShinobi (SS2 IGN: MakoShinobi), and I'm currently the member of WWC. Since there is no general or off-topic section available, I might as well put my story here unless the moderator made a request for moving:

According to my memory, the game I have played is being one of the influences to make me a new challengers in the future MMO games. Sacred Seasons was originally released four months before Kongregate's Epic Week about to be happened. When it was shown as a featured games on the home page, I was expecting to be a pretty decent game. When I played it for a while, I originally felt that the game is too boring and tedious especially for badges. However, after earning all of them, I decided to change my mind and go for against the challengers.

As for the early guild membership, I was with some newbie related guild when I'm affiliated with them, because I really wanted to. However, this guild is not very active enough to keep it alive, since many of them left only for the badge(s). Therefore, I was stuck with it for weeks. I play SS1 everyday until one guild member in the arena came about like that. It was a member of Orpahnarium, who has given me a favor of joining a newer and better guild. Therefore, I accepted his words, and my play basis has been improved. Orphanarium was pretty strong at competition and levels for its time, since the guild has a good number of active users playing the game daily.

Due to the announcement of the sequel, my daily playing basis starts to drastically declining. Hundreds of other players quit playing SS1 right after they heard the announcement. Some former players still play SS1, however.

A level 500 Evergreen Soldier was planned, but during the switching over from SS1 to SS2, the required high amounts of XP is too expensive for me to spend time on this one, so I have no margin to make a final result. It has made me feel regret.

During the current SS2 era, Orphanarium wanted to be the greatest challengers of the guild. However, many members of this guild has left for some reasons, plus a lack of higher difficulty runs (SI80 for example) This has resulted another decline to my daily playing basis. As a result, I have left a farewell message on their forums, and decided to end my membership.

I originally planned to be a member of Deadly Alliance, because I always know Escorpiona, who is a moderator of Babel chat room on Kongregate. However, this planned was never executed when I meet Rinkaiten by accident. When I meet him, he made a favor of making me a new member of WWC. While at it, I make agreements with Rin about moving to a new guild and become a Winter Lover, because I use Winter Hunter everyday. Therefore, I accepted it and joined WWC. When I was with them, my daily playing basis has vastly improved, thanks to a healthy amount of high level or skilled players in SI80.

That is all for my introduction.
MakotoShinobi
MakotoShinobi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/makotoshinobi?referrer=Makoto

Back to top Go down

MakoShinobi's introduction and short story. Empty Re: MakoShinobi's introduction and short story.

Post by p1tchbl4ck1 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 am

Nice story, Rinkaitens actually a she tho lol affraid
p1tchbl4ck1
p1tchbl4ck1
Admin
Admin

https://winterwelfareclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MakoShinobi's introduction and short story. Empty Re: MakoShinobi's introduction and short story.

Post by MakotoShinobi Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 am

p1tchbl4ck1 wrote:Nice story, Rinkaitens actually a she tho lol affraid

Really? I thought the user is a he, because sometimes I think male players usually can play any in-game gender whatever they wanted to. Oh, well. At least I know now that Rin is really a she. Oh, and thank you for welcoming me. Hopefully, our official forums will get a good start.
MakotoShinobi
MakotoShinobi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkaiten Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Yes yes, I say a lot of crazy things that make me seem male, but I'm actually female. Although I know so many people (titan_of_ice for example) who have female chars but are really male.

And I'm glad WWC has helped you to be more active! We need to run together soon <3
Rinkaiten
Rinkaiten
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p1tchbl4ck1 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Rinkaiten wrote:Yes yes, I say a lot of crazy things that make me seem male, but I'm actually female. Although I know so many people (titan_of_ice for example) who have female chars but are really male.

And I'm glad WWC has helped you to be more active! We need to run together soon <3

Yea Slaythe, Disharmony, and WhiteOut are actually guys but are female chars lol Razz
p1tchbl4ck1
p1tchbl4ck1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MakotoShinobi Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Rinkaiten wrote:Yea Slaythe, Disharmony, and WhiteOut are actually guys but are female chars lol Razz

It's pretty obvious that most of the video game protagonists are males, because people didn't have an empathy with female protagonists as playable characters back then.

Since after the update, most people will start using Shaman, because they're the only class have both the atk buff and heal abilities (depends on the Season) no matter what the player's gender is. Witches used to be popular as healers, but they suddenly knocked out by Shamans when it was released.
MakotoShinobi
MakotoShinobi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkaiten Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:14 am

Yeah, I feel like a lot of witches went Shaman. I wonder what classes will switch to pirate. Maybe a lot of soldiers going pirate I would think
Rinkaiten
Rinkaiten
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p1tchbl4ck1 Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 am

nah all the soldiers went hunter Razz
p1tchbl4ck1
p1tchbl4ck1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alllexxx Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am

Rinkaiten wrote:Yeah, I feel like a lot of witches went Shaman. I wonder what classes will switch to pirate. Maybe a lot of soldiers going pirate I would think

I'll be getting winter pirate as alt for weapon farming! I know that summer is better but they look so ugly -.-
Alllexxx
Alllexxx
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MakotoShinobi Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Alllexxx wrote:I'll be getting winter pirate as alt for weapon farming! I know that summer is better but they look so ugly -.-

The looks of the Summer Pirate doesn't harm me, so there's not much to say. The only thing I love Summer Pirate so far is that they can loot the rare weapon or item a lot more easier as long as your season and character level is high enough. Although, they're slow like Guards, so it should take caution on later difficult quests.
MakotoShinobi
MakotoShinobi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alllexxx Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 am

MakotoShinobi wrote:
Alllexxx wrote:I'll be getting winter pirate as alt for weapon farming! I know that summer is better but they look so ugly -.-

The looks of the Summer Pirate doesn't harm me, so there's not much to say. The only thing I love Summer Pirate so far is that they can loot the rare weapon or item a lot more easier as long as your season and character level is high enough. Although, they're slow like Guards, so it should take caution on later difficult quests.

Oh yeah.. They are kinda slow >.< But then again the Winter Pirate has another passive that slows enemies, and thats pretty good Wink

Alllexxx
Alllexxx
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by azx1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 am

Alllexxx wrote:
MakotoShinobi wrote:

Oh yeah.. They are kinda slow >.< But then again the Winter Pirate has another passive that slows enemies, and thats pretty good Wink

dont forget they also have a group AR buff pirat , also when did this post turn to which charater makes a which charater alt post? confused
azx1
azx1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum